Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Treasure Trove!

So I've decided to start a new series here, where I feature some of the goodies I've picked up recently.  There's a splash of neon, some pretty florals, a touch of tribal and lots of pattern play.  Let me know what you think!

{Earrings: Piperlime}

{Purse: Target}

{Clockwise: Red polka dot shirt: Target, Floral shirt: Piperlime, Polka dot shirt: Boden, Blue shorts: Gap, Orange shorts: Target}

{Yellow flats: Old Navy, Jeweled sandals: Gap, Leopard flats: Target}


I'm already obsessed with the leopard sandals.  They are perfect and I know they will get a lot of wear this summer. I was also pleasantly surprised by the neon yellow flats from Old Navy.  I bought them on a whim and they are totally worth it.  What else am I loving?  Oh yes, that tribal bag from Target.  I don't get the opportunity to wear a lot of smaller bags, but I will find a use for this one.  It looks expensive and everything about it is just right.

What treasures have you guys found lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...