I'm linking up with Long Distance Loving for beach-chic attire today. Since I already did a beach look based on one of my outfits this summer, we'll call this one pool attire (as if there is a difference!)
1) We have this amazing hat shop around the corner from us called Goorin Brothers Hat Shop. I have this hat in navy and adore it. I kind of want to add this one to my collection after pairing it with this outfit.
2) I love the color of this coverup from Victoria's Secret. It's so fun and flirty and paired with navy accessories...it just pops! And it's on sale...it just doesn't get better than that!
3) And of course, you always need a good lip color in your bag just in case you grab drinks or dinner after your pool time. Nars Heat Wave is just the right hue.
4) When you are headed to the beach or pool, you wear your hair natural. Some beachy waves are perfect and low-maintenance.
5) I know I've featured these J. Crew sunglasses before but I just love them! I want them so badly and they are on sale!
6) I love dip dyed totes. They just scream summer to me. This Tory Burch one is classic yet fun.
7) Always make sure you have a great sunscreen in your bag. Protect that beautiful skin!
8) Sprtiz some of this in your hair after going in the water and you will get that beautiful wave back.
9) Have a colorful water bottle on hand so you can stay hydrated in the heat.
10) And this swimsuit...little sailboats...adorable! I want this. It's playful and classic all at the same time!
11) Make sure you have a nice fluffy towel to dry off with. This one pairs so well with the suit.
12) And of course make sure you have a cute pair of sandals on hand. These from Target are one of my go-tos!
Now go enjoy the heat in style!