Thursday, August 16, 2012

currently craving: a-thread!


Ya'll I adore this place.  I'm in love with pretty much everything they have to offer.  It's Anthro's quirkiness plus Gap's practicality plus J. Crew's style and all at a pretty affordable price tag!  This little place is a treasure.  I bought a few pieces from them and I love every...single...thing.  Here are a few more things that are on my wish list.
What do you think of this store and these picks?  Are you as in love as I am?  And of course I'm linking up with Framed Frosting this week.

P.S.- I get nothing from A-Thread.  I'm a just a girl who happened upon a really awesome store and wanted to share it with my really awesome readers.  

9 comments:

  1. Why have I never heard of this store? I want everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...right? I just happened upon it and I adore it!

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I need to check it out. I love the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place look awesome. I am, however, keeping my finger from clicking over there - my wallet would kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did you have to introduce me to this site? I'm on a spending freeze! I mean where do I even begin with what I love? I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...I'm just so mean! But I couldn't help but share :)

      Delete
  5. ahhh! I know I don't need to go to website, that orange polka dot sweater is a dream!

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...