1) The good news is that a little antique store opened up just down the street. They refurbish antiques in a cool and modern way. I'm super excited to have them nearby. The bad news is that I have been eyeing this gorgeous mint and gold side table. I went there three times to get it and every time they were closed. Now it's sold. Bummer...major bummer. But maybe I'll find something even better down the line.
2) Are these the coolest crayons or what? T and I spent a morning coloring and by we, I mean I colored, while he arranged the stars in this pretty little pattern.
3) Welcome home new housemate. Happy to have you. I just hope I don't kill you because I forget to water you like so many other mates...
4) My brother-in-law introduced me to the coolest boy accessory ever: the hoodie. Now every season I'm on the lookout for the coolest ones. T has quite the collection. I love this one from Target...definitely a score.
5) I swing back and forth on the cooking pendulum. Some weeks I'm awful and don't cook at all. Other weeks I get back into it. We had calzones the other night with sausage, pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms and cheese. Ah-mazing.
Hope you guys had a great week and are off to an even better weekend. Ours will be filled with packing. I leave town for three weeks...eek! More on that later though.
I'm linking up with From My Grey Desk today. See you Monday lovelies!