2) My husband told me he had a surprise dinner date for me on Friday night. Well, the dinner date was getting these earrings. They are just gorgeous! I love the vintage look. I am one very, very lucky girl.
3) The rooftop view from a friend's place. We had an amazing dinner that they cooked for us (again how lucky are we??). And T just ran all over the place. He was one happy camper.
4) Apparently leaving for three weeks means I need to pack a quarter of my closet. Geez. I have too many clothes...
5) The new swan table that I got as a gift from my in-laws for my birthday. Is it amazing or what? Such a perfect gift.
6) Some vintage fabrics at a shop around the corner. I wish I knew I how to sew.
7) And this crazy coloring man. He's the best.
I'm linking up with Weekend Update today and Yolo Mondays.