Friday, October 5, 2012

saturday style!


A little style inspiration to kick off your weekend! My Saturday mornings are usually pretty rushed (thanks to my impatient hubby, son and dog!) so I rarely have time to shower. Here's an easy, chic outfit that is just perfect for grabbing breakfast at the coffee shop, cruising around the farmer's market, or biking to the zoo. I thought about amping the look up with some fancier shoes, but let's face it due to some poor shoe choices this week my tootsies are sorely in need of some comfort.  And can we talk about that sweater? Can it just get in my closet already?  Oh and that lipstick is my go-to lip color pretty much every...single...day. I love it! It's instant glam!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! See all you lovelies on Monday!

UPDATE: Apparently I was the worst blogger EVER last night. The links are now up to date. Sorry to those of you who clicked on the earrings and ended up with a Sesame Street video blaring in your face. They are all correct now! Bad blogger...bad blogger!

8 comments:

  1. this is literally the perfect outfit! red & leopard! chic & comfy

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it's perfect for the weekend! It's relaxed and totally comfy, but it still looks totally chic! Shea @ Bon Chic Bon Gastronomique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momma loves this too! Can we just talk about that sweater for a minute?? WOW! I love what you put together....that leopard scarf def adds some fun! ;) Have a great weekend and thanks for your sweet words today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um I know! I want it in my closet like yesterday! Hope you have a great weekend too. And it's so true lady!

      Delete
  4. OMG I am i love with that sweater! I must have it. Thanks for sharing. :) Great to find you via the cc link up.

    Have a great weekend.

    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love it too! Thanks for visiting Jenn!

      Delete
  5. LOVE this look! The sweater and scarf look so cute together!


    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect Saturday outfit! Too bad it's still really warm where I live so I still can't wear sweaters :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...