Happy Monday! Talk about a photo overload! I just couldn't resist it!
1) We went to a pumpkin patch and I got some beautiful white pumpkins. I love how they look with these vases on our mantle.
2) This is my favorite holiday store. They are all decked out for Halloween. I can't wait to see what they have for Christmas (please tell me it's not too soon to start thinking like that?!?).
3) We have been cooking up a storm. This budget we are on means less eating out, which means I am in the kitchen more. I enjoy trying new recipes like this Tortilla Soup. Isn't it just perfect for fall?
4) My husband and I went out for a date night this weekend...so nice! Our entree was an ode to county fairs. We had a smoked turkey leg with a honey,garlic glaze and a sweet potato funnel cake, which was amazing!
5) Our little pumpkin inspector. We went out to the burbs this weekend to check out some of the pumpkin farms. Some of these were as big as T!
6) This was my interpretation of the Saturday Style outfit I created. I love coming up with these outfits for you guys because then I don't have to think so hard about what to wear!
7) Another outfit from this week/weekend.
8) I swear I go in circles sometimes. I had just cleaned this room and I leave for two seconds and this is what it looks like. Guess that's what happens when you have a toddler!
9) Little marathon cheerer. He literally had just woken up. Can you tell?
10) And finally the Chicago marathon. All the runners run right by our home, so it's always fun to go out and watch them. I was a little bummed that my stress fracture kept me from running it but I will have another opportunity some day...I hope!
How was your weekend? Was it filled with lots of fall treats like mine?