Friday, April 5, 2013

weekend wear: casual chic!

{Top- so, so cute and so many options! | Jeans | Sunnies | Bag | Shoes | Bracelet}

Happy Friday ladies! Oh I am so glad that Friday is finally here. It's been a crazy hectic week and I think my body is calling it quits. Just one more action packed day until the weekend and my hubby can take over! Honestly I cannot think of wearing anything this weekend other than something simple and comfy. I am going to try to recreate this outfit as best as I can with my limited wardrobe because let's be honest I am too tired to think up something else!

Have a wonderful weekend friends. See you back here on Monday!

4 comments:

  1. I love that top so much!!! And I totally feel you! I will most likely be sporting some sweats in my down time this weekend haha :D
    You have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the best style. I'm calling you the next time I have a baby bump so you can be my personal stylist!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...