Monday, May 20, 2013

black, white and a little indigo.

{Coat: Similar | Shirt: Similar | Pants: Similar | Purse: J. Crew | Shoes: Similar}




Happy Monday friends! I just got back from a girls trip this weekend and it was so much fun! Granted I got very, very little sleep but it was totally worth it. It's nice to not be a mom for just a weekend or to be known as something other than a mom. Does that make sense? Having said that, I was very excited to be reunited with my family. The smiles I received from my little guy at the airport were just about the greatest thing ever. 

We have a super busy week coming up as I turn around and leave again on Thursday (not the best planning on my part). So it will be a week of cleaning, doing laundry and repacking. After this though, we are at home for a long while and I'm a little excited and a little nervous to not have anything on the horizon.

How was your weekend? I hope it was wonderful and that you are starting to see signs of summer like we are!

3 comments:

  1. I love the top and bag; really the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite color combinations. If I had a go-to color combination, this one would be it. I swooned over this jacket for so long, but I just couldn't justify the money when I already own SO MANY jackets. (My poor husband has next to no hanger space in the closet.) I'm glad you had a fun weekend with the girls!

    -Danielle
    littlebitofwowe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the stripes and the dots! U R fun to follow. You make me want to order from your catalog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...