Friday, May 17, 2013

weekend wear: girls weekend!!

{Top | Bangles | Earrings | Shorts | Hat | Shoes | Clutch}

You guys!!! I am headed to Florida this weekend for a girls trip. Eeek! For one weekend, I won't be known as "mama". I'll just be one of the girls...albeit a very pregnant girl. But still! 

My girlfriends from high school and I have gotten together pretty much every year since we graduated college. And you know what's crazy about it? It always feels like nothing has changed. We all still have so much fun and we are all still the best of friends. It shocks me every time and makes me appreciate them all the more. You really don't find friendships like that every day.

This look is perfect for touring the streets of Naples and it's exactly what I have packed in my bag. Comfy (which is important) yet still cute! You know that's my motto!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you back here Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...