Thursday, May 2, 2013

trend alert: the wide leg pant.


Okay guys, I am kind of in love with this whole outfit. As soon as I saw it on Gap's site, I knew I had to have those pants. But once my hot little finger clicked on them, I found out they were sold out. Complete devastation. Complete. I don't know if it's the preggo in me that is excited to be able to wear something other than maternity pants or if this just looks like the most comfortable yet stylish outfit ever.

So all this to say, I am on the hunt. Here I've pulled together a few wide leg pants that are similar but none of them quite match up to the simplicity above. But I am still in love with a few nonetheless!


1) Ikat wide leg, $68
2) Knit wide leg pant, $98
3) Scarf print wide leg pant, $44.89
4) Heart of Gem pants, $44
5) Linen wide leg pants, $124- So in love with these!
6) Paisley wide leg pant, $58- Adore the print on these!
7) Inca Pant, $84- The print on these pants close up is amazing!

What do you think of this trend? Are you in or out? I personally love some of these options!

6 comments:

  1. OMG! I did the same thing! I am obsessed with those pants! I had to contact my sister-in-law who works for Gap (has forever!) and she said that they are not in store yet, but that likely they went up on the splash page before they were available, so there is still hope! I am hopefully going to stop by a store today or tomorrow to double check! I really want them. They are perfect for growing bellies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been dying to get a pair of these-they look soooo comfy!! thanks for the links, going to have to buy a pair..or 2!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so freaking sad too!!! Stupid GAP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. would love to wear number 3 ! definitely a trend for summer : )

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am all for these wide leg pants being a trend!! So comfy!! Thanks for stopping by today!
    Eva @ Snappee Turtle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got into this trend and love it. Too bad the GAP ones are gone!
    Debbie @ http://www.bestdressedmoms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...