Friday, June 1, 2012

His & Hers BlaBla Kids!

One of my favorite things that I got for Talinn before he was born was his blabla.  I think they are cute and whimsical! These guys are always my go-to for baby showers.  The recipients are so happy with them.  They come in two different sizes.  The smaller ones are good for baby hands while the larger ones are good for toddlers.  Here are a few of my favorites.

{Luigi | Lilipop}
{Socks | Suzette}

{Wink | Prudence}
And don't even get me started on the costumes for these little guys.  Too, too cute.  And if you are crafty (which I am not), you could use these as inspiration and make your own!

{Pirate | Red Riding Hood | Bird Costume | Superhero}


3 comments:

  1. Lindsay thanks a lot for your visit and kind comment on my blog. Would like to follow each other??
    I don't have children but nephews and those "blabas" are sooooo cute!!!!
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are SO darling!!!

    xo,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the publication for Blabla Kids!!
    This is very nice!

    Don'y hesitate to contact me if you need more information on Blabla Kids or another client, at :
    helena@agence-violette.fr

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...