Friday, June 1, 2012

musings.


sometimes i feel like motherhood is a contact sport and i'm just not ready for another round.

every woman needs a bit of glam in her life. indulge in some.

there are small moments in life i want to remember forever. help me remember.

try emulating a child's innocence and let the world amaze you.

sometimes i look at my family and think, if everyone had this, the world would be a better place.

i need to laugh more and fret less.

dirty dishes can wait a day, shaping my son's life can't.

shed rigidity. embrace spontaneity. schedules are boring but spur of the moment is fun.

just wanted to let you know what is happening today in this moment.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. great little reminders! love the one about dirty dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, how do I remember those small moments forever?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just re-reading some of your old blog posts and ran across this one. I remember thinking it was so beautiful when I read it over a year ago and it was just as beautiful and powerful today. And actually, I really needed this today. Thanks for your musings! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...