Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday Latelies

Hi ladies, welcome to Thursday Latelies!  This week had a rough start (a broken faucet leaking into our cupboards, a certain someone waking up at 5 a.m., a majorly clogged sink and various repair men coming and going) but the good news is...my mom is in town!  Yay!  So I treated myself to a mani and pedi, a luxury I only get when there's someone to watch Talinn.  It was a much needed reprieve from the drudgery of the week.  The color is Essie Bachelorette Bash.  I'm not sure what about this color says bachelorette bash but it sure is pretty!


This weekend we got some vintage tin ceiling tiles and we decided to use them as artwork in our living room.  We have a big open space that needs to be filled.  It's been too long.  Instead of waiting for just the right piece, we decided that these would be the perfect option for now.  They are turquoise, cream and mint.  Super fun!  I can't wait to hang them.


I love the little things in life.  I really honestly do.  And sometimes the thing I need to make my day better is just a little bit of glam.  A stunning necklace and the perfect lip hue can turn any day around in my book.


Another wonderful surprise that I just got this evening is the tablecloth my mom made for our kitchen table.  I love it!  I raved about the Greek key fabric here and now I finally have the finished product.  It's fabulous.  It adds another dimension to our mostly blue and beige family room.  She is just  so darn talented and you better believe I take advantage of it!


They just turned the fountains on at our local playground.  So fun!  Talinn is usually scared of new experiences but he dove right in.  He was soaked head to toe.  Not something I usually let happen when I'm not prepared, but Daddy is more of the spontaneous sort.  I need to be a little more flexible in these situations.  It all worked out and Talinn had a blast.


I hope you guys have wonderful day.  I'm headed downtown to do some shopping sans baby.  Zara here I come!  And after my shopping adventure, my husband and I are going out on an actual date!  Yay!

Check out other Thursday Latelies at Bex...A Diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...