Hello lovelies! How was your weekend? Ours was really good although we didn't get much sleep. But if we spent tons of time catching up with friends and if I could do it all over again, I would!
1) We started the weekend off a little early and went out for an al fresco dinner at a nearby Thai restaurant. I decided to glam up my day outfit by adding a vest, a necklace and my awesome pink shoes!
2) Um this was absolutely amazingly delicious! A new bakery just opened up nearby and this cinnamon roll is my kind of heaven. The frosting was just as it looks in the picture...a purely fluffy confection. So, so good.
3) The Chicago Air & Water Show was this weekend so we headed down for a peek. I hate all the nap interrupting noise we get from Thursday to Sunday but every time I see something like this I feel like a kid all over again.
4) The pretty pattern on my new Anthropologie shirt. How can you not smile when you are wearing something like this?
5) My favorite photo of T this week. Who knew lights were so exciting? He's such a big city kid.
6) We had some dear friends over for dinner on Saturday. We don't see each other very often but it's just like old times whenever we get together. We stayed up really late just chatting but it was so good to visit with them.
7) I took this photo on my way home from a swim practice in the lake. Pretty awesome that this is where I live.
8) Just a little coffee table (read: ottoman) redesign. And I'm loving it!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Do share what you did! I read all of your comments and I love getting to know each of you better!
As always, I'm linking up with Sami's Shenanigans and Still Being [Molly]. And if you want to follow me on instagram, my username is LipsticknLollies.