Friday, February 22, 2013
fresh as a flower: florals!
I am seeing florals everywhere. Maybe it's the Prabal Gurung collection at Target. Maybe it's J. Crew's collection of Liberty pieces. Here are some great options that would integrate well into any wardrobe (including mine!)
1) Floral blazer, $89- I absolutely love this blazer. I think the black background makes it a pretty versatile piece even though it's still a floral pattern.
2) Floral bib necklace, $45- This necklace is actually on my wish list. I absolutely love the colors. Have you noticed all the floral inspired jewelry lately? It's everywhere!
3) Patterned shirt, $24- I love this whole line of floral shirts from ON. They are so versatile and comparable to the J. Crew versions.
4) Floral dress, $79- I adore this dress. It's so girly and perfect for a little spring or summer party.
5) Floral pumps, $79.50- These are gorgeous! I featured the slingbacks yesterday but love these equally as much.
6) Shift Dress, $81- This dress is super sweet and versatile. I could imagine wearing it in Chicago now with a cozy sweater and boots.
7) Rose pointed toe flat, $128- If you guys know me, you know I love a good flat. These are perfectly pretty.
8) Floral short, $72.50- I think these would go with just about anything in my closet. Love them!
9) Floral pants, $69.95- I absolutely adore these pants. There's just something so pleasing about the colors. They even have them in maternity! I just don't know how versatile maternity floral pants are...
Are you guys loving florals? I love/hate seeing them everywhere because they make me think spring and spring is still a ways away for us in the Midwest!