Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Loving

What I'm eyeing right now. 
  1. I'm loving this Greek Key fabric.  My family/dining room is a bit one note right now and this yellow-orange graphic would be great as a tablecloth.  I'm just waiting for my mom to pull out the sewing machine and whip it up.  
  2. I love, love these white porcelain artichokes and a pair would look right at home sitting on top of my new tablecloth.
  3. I just bought two of these baskets from West Elm and I love Little Green Notebook's DIY ombre tutorial.  It's on my to-do list and I can't wait to post the finished product.
  4. And fresh flowers are the best way to liven up any room.  

  1. I'm loving these TOMS Botas.  We already have one pair of Tiny ToMS.  Maybe they'll make these in Talinn's size soon!
  2. A friend got us a couple of these books for Talinn's birthday.  We are excited to add them to our repertoire.  They come highly recommended!
  3. I love this little top from Boden.  It's perfect for cooler evenings.  
  4. One of my favorite fabric designers is Monaluna.  Their prints are so fresh and fun.  I'd love a little sunhat in this print or maybe a new pair of pants.
  5. I'm obsessed with Dr. Seuss.  Zulily was having a sale on Seuss-related everything and I picked up these fun colorful tops as well as a few other treats!
  1. I'm in love with these green sandals from J. Crew.  There's definitely place for them in my closet.
  2. I don't think I'll ever bite the bullet and actually get this bag.  But man I am drooling over it.  The clean lines and color are just perfection.
  3. I've been eyeing some neon flats.  These might just be the ones.
  4. This skirt is the perfect summer staple especially with a simple white tee.
  5. Since dangly earrings just don't work anymore, I've been adding some studs to my collection.  These would fit in nicely.
  6. I just bought a couple of these scarves.  The hardest decision was picking which colors!
  7. I'm on a candy colored kick with jeans.  I love all the new colors that are popping up this spring and these were a no-brainer. 




2 comments:

  1. Love your picks! I'm inspired to add some summer colors to my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is very interesting.
    to get fabric on demand from weaveron textile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...