Monday, April 2, 2012

Loving: Kids Stuff!


  1. These little dolls are adorable!  If I had a little girl, I would have a hard time picking a favorite.
  2. A little gift shop near us has tons of these little hot air balloons in their window.  Every time I go by, I want to stop in and buy a few.  I think they would be great for Talinn's "big boy" room.
  3. The Menagerie book ends at Serena & Lily are expensive, but they are so cool.  This little dinosaur is right up my alley.
  4. I've been waiting for the moment when we can start coloring.  It might be a failed experiment, but I'm ready to give it a try.  These crayons are a little bigger and might be perfect for his little hands.
  5. Speaking of arts and crafts, I'm ready to make playdough!  Talinn has been very interested in the texture of his food.  He's been squeezing avocados, painting with milk and pinching blueberries.  This makes me think he might love playdough.
  6. This pirate ship pull toy is amazing!  The detail is impeccable.  What little boy wouldn't love pulling it around?
  7. These sweet little bunnies would make for the perfect Easter gift.  
  8. I love the idea of this book, where you make your own toys.  What a great way to encourage your child's imagination!
  9. This is the perfect project for a little one.  Edible finger paint!  I can't wait to try it out!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute choices! I can't wait for arts and crafts time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...