Friday, April 20, 2012

Head to Toe: Cloudy Skies, Sunny Pants

Because I live in Chicago, cloudy days are more frequent than I would like.  So sometimes you have to make your own sunshine.  And that's just what I did!


The photos do not do these pants justice at all.  They are in an in-your-face bright, almost neon yellow. I was almost shy wearing them because they just scream: "Look at me!"  

{Jacket: Similar, Shirt: J. Crew, Pants: Gap, Shoes: J. Crew}

I paired the pants with a neutral black checked shirt and jacket to tone it down a little, but it would also be fun to just go there with these pants and wear a bold, colorful printed shirt with them.  Next time, I will go there!


Sometimes I'm bothered by pairing black and yellow together because I feel a little like a bumblebee but at least I'm a well dressed bumblebee...right?

Other ways to wear black and yellow.


Hope you have a wonderful sunshine filled weekend!

2 comments:

  1. love your sunny jeans! and black and yellow is so chic... bumblebees are so classy after all!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! I have a black and white gingham dress that I wear over neon leggings. I haven't worn it in a long time....Thanks for the reminder!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...